Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Barrett is 3 !!!











Happy Birthday! It's Barrett's birthday, Happy Happy Birthday to you , Hey Barrett!


My nephew Barrett turned three in April! I always tell him he was my first baby. When Julie and Michael had him, I tried to claim him as my own! Here are some fun facts about my sweet birthday nephew!


  • loves Thomas the Train!
  • has the most beautiful red hair
  • eyes are the color of the ocean
  • knows all his numbers to 100
  • knows all the letters of the alphabet
  • knows all of his colors
  • loves to give hugs and kisses
  • reads books with his mommy and daddy
  • Aunt Jenie is his favorite aunt
  • he is a really great soccer player
  • likes to hear his mommy sing him silly songs
  • he is learning to use the potty like a big boy!
Barrett, I love you. You melt my heart every time I see you. Always be a good boy. Happy Birthday Bear Bear

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe he is 3 already ok for real the last time we saw Julie, Mike & Barrett was like over 2 years ago. Him and our Lily where just babies and we joked about how they would be each other back up plan for the prom!! :-D He is so handsome!! :-D He is just too darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete