This is my youngest brother Dixon. He is fifteen years old, ALMOST 16. ( watch out ladies!) Johnny took this picture of him tonight and I have to blog about him. I am ten years older than him. He has the mental capacity of about my sons age due to a stroke after he was born and a severe heart defect. He can only walk a little, hence his cool wheelchair. He goes to high school with my other brother Bill. I tell you this not to feel sorry for him or me, but so you can know how lucky I am. He gives me kisses , high fives, and lights up when I am around. I used to feel sorry for my family because of how hard life can be with him. But, it is worth it. He brings so much joy and happiness to me and everyone around him. I am thankful everyday for him. My desire is to be faithful in this life so I can talk to my brother in the next and he can tell me his thoughts, feelings and I can see him run. Dixon, I love you.
Your Sister Forever,
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment