Last Summer ,visit to Utah, Grandpa CraigTime goes by fast. It never feels like it until it has caught up with us. I look at Malcolm everyday and see an older boy. He talks so well, he is VERY active. I am in love with him. Johnny and I know we have the sweetest boy on the planet. Moms, why can't we think of our children with out a tear coming to our eyes? ( or streaming down our face.)
I have also thought about time in reference to my Grandpa Craig. He found out he has stage four cancer. We don't have a lot of facts yet but I have been sad. I love him SO much. I have remembered all of the times my Grandpa has been at my birthday parties, visited us wherever the Air Force sent us when I was young. He is handsome, has the most beautiful blue eyes ( just like Malcolm), and the MOST wonderful and beautiful singing voice. I am not saying he won't be here for a long time to come, I just always want to have him here. Grandpa, I love you. You are my favorite Grandpa.
Time flies. It is just a fact. We need to be careful how we spend it. What we fill it up with.
Love, Jen ( Malcolm's Mom, Johnny's wifey)
No comments:
Post a Comment