Our little Claire is doing very well. She got off her oxygen completely tonight and looks so pretty without that tube in her nose. She finally went to the bathroom on her own which is a huge deal! We never thought we would be so happy to have our child poop! She continues to maintain or gain a little weight. She is more alert and can't wait to breastfeed. She isn't allowed yet but she roots on me and licks me when I hold her. Everyday we are impressed with her growth and can't wait for the day we will bring her home. We thank our Heavenly Father for this sweet girl and pray for her to continue to do well. Thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts. We are posting a video from tonight. She was alert, looking at me and was just plain sweet.
Malcolm is doing well considering he is being bounced around to different babysitters. It is difficult to leave him in others care while we figure out our new crazy schedule. He understands he has a sister, but only Johnny and I and grandparents can see her while she is in the NICU. He has to wait until she comes home. I know he will be a wonderful big brother. Malcolm, mommy and daddy love you. You are being so patient and sweet during this difficult time. We are proud of you .Nothing warms our heart more than being near you and hearing your sweet voice and watching you play. We love you
Jenie - what a DOLL!!!! She is sooo precious! I talked to your hubby today and got the whole story! You are AMAZING! Craziness! Keep us all posted with cute pics of this lil girl!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! I am glad she seems to be doing so well. Keep posting pictures; she is so cute!!
ReplyDelete