Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CRAZY HAIR!!!





So, Malcolm has straight blond hair. When I say straight, I mean not one wave, curl or hint of a curl. I was surprised by this because, for those of you who know Johnny, he has thick red wavy hair. Back to the point... We decided to see how Malcolm would look with a mow hawk! Let's just say we did not realize how long his hair was on top until we did this. The tooth brush in the pics were to distract him from touching his new look! Malcolm, we love you! You are the sweetest boy and bring more joy to us than you can imagine. WE LOVE YOU XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hahaa. I loved your comment. Thanks. Yes... this "new child" just happened a couple weeks ago. And he only does it around me and dad not grandparents. I didn't have your blog. I will add it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete